GENERAL TERMS OF SALE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.TUKTUKINPARIS.COM
You are currently viewing the reservation website for TUKTUK IN PARIS SAS.
tuktukinparis.com belongs to TUKTUK IN PARIS SAS , registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Paris.
Tuktukinparis.com offers tourist services, particularly excursions, tours, visits. Any reservations made on this website or any of its affiliated websites, imply full acceptance of these terms of sale and the payment of the sums due in respect of bookings made.
The General Terms can be amended and updated at any time, without notice. It is imperative that the User consult the website regularly. The updates apply as of when they are published on the website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Your use of the Tuktukinparis.com website or any affiliated website is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate inquiries to reserve the products or services offered. You agree not to use this website to make speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not use robots or other automated means to access this website, unless otherwise authorized by Tuktukinparis.com
The Website is to assist the User in the search for Services in connection with travel and tourism, and to make the appropriate reservations. The User must be at least 18 years, and be legally able to enter and use this Website in accordance with the General Terms.
You can only use the Website to make reservations or purchases for a legitimate purpose. No use or misuse of end purpose is allowed, including for purposes contrary to Public Order and Morality.
For failure to comply with these Terms, we reserve the right at any time without notice, to prohibit or restrict your access to all or part of the Website, without prejudice to any damages – interest.
Except in cases of fraud where it is your responsibility to provide proof, you are financially responsible for these actions on the Website, including the use made of your e-mail address and password. You also warrant the truthfulness and accuracy of your information provided on the Website.
Any copying, reproduction, re-publication, downloading, sending on the Internet, broadcasting, transmission, making available to the public or other uses of the Tuktukinparis.com content (text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) for purposes other than personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. Any other use of the contents of Tuktukinparis.com requires the written permission of Tuktuk in Paris.
Services by TuktukinParis.com and its affiliated websites are subject to availability. No claim can be made if the selected service is not available. Any reservation will be deemed effective upon receipt of the voucher by the customer and not of the payment confirmation sent by tuktukinparis.com or its affiliated websites.
Users can only order via the Website once they have accepted these General Terms and the Specific Partners Conditions that may apply.
The order confirmation, which contains the essential elements, such as the identification of the Service(s) ordered and the price, shall be forwarded to the User by e-mail within a short time following the date of the order.
The prices mentioned, apart from the shopping cart, on this website are per tour and in Euros. Unless otherwise stated, prices include all taxes.
Prices are subject to change without notice, and shall become final only upon receipt of confirmation. The pricing is not in itself a guarantee, the latter being listed as a guide, especially for currencies.
Prices include all the services specified in the description of each tour, loop, or activity.
Prices quoted on this website are valid only for bookings made on the website, directly online.
Promotions listed on the website are valid only on the latter. They cannot be claimed on another sales channel. They meet certain characteristics, particularly the dates that are mentioned.
Payment must be made at the time of booking by Paypal, credit or debit card via the secure payment system set up on the website.
Payment shall be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card only, via the secure payment system, at no extra cost.
To confirm a reservation, full payment must be made.
The price corresponding to the service reserved is charged on the credit or debit card. As part of an order for which certain services could not be confirmed due to lack of availability, the price for the services that are unavailable shall be re-credited to the cardholder within 72 hours maximum.
Tuktukinparis.com accepts the following payment cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express.
The payment shall be shown on the card statement under the name Tuktuk in Paris.
CHANGE OF RESERVATION
The customer can request a change to the reservation.
Until J-3 from the date of use of the service booked, no fees shall generally be required. After J-3, Tuktukinparis.com applies a processing fee.
Any change of date or content cannot be guaranteed and shall be applied subject to availability.
Any change request must be sent to email@example.com (specifying the reservation number, customer name reference and the date), which shall process the request as soon as possible.
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
Any request for cancellation or change must be received by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (specifying the reservation number, customer name reference and the date), which shall process this request as soon as possible.
For any cancellation, the following fees (with a minimum charge amount of 5 Euros) shall be deducted from the refund:
More than 72 hours prior to the service, no charge
Between 72 hours and 24 hours prior to the service, 50% of the price of the service
Within 24 hours prior to the service, 100% of the price of the service
Departure times can vary up to 15 minutes. Tuktuk in Paris reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if the passengers’ comfort or safety so requires in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, administrative decision or exceptional closure…
Tuktuk in Paris cannot be held responsible for the following: Traffic-jam, delay, irregularity, strikes, Bad weather, loss or theft of personal objects. When a tour is interrupted by the clients demand, the client will not be entitled to any reimbursement.
Any customer who arrives after the start time of the excursion shall be considered a “no show” and not refunded, whatever the reason for the lateness.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
Any claim must be received by Tuktuk in Paris within 30 days from the date of the tour. Claims must be submitted by email to: Booking@tuktukinparis.com
Schedules, programs and lengths of tours are subject to change: prices include all the services indicated in the description of each service.
PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
Every effort is made to provide photos and illustrations that give the User an overview of the Services offered. These photographs and illustrations are intended to indicate to the User the type of accommodation or degree of comfort and cannot be a source of commitment beyond that purpose.
Tuktuk in Paris cannot be held liable and cannot guarantee the return of personal effects and luggage left on vehicles or at any other place.
It is the responsibility of the User to verify that it he is in possession of the necessary documents for his stay, that he has a passport with visa if necessary or an updated identity card.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke on the vehicles (Law of September 17, 1977)
The information provided by the User on the Website is used to process and fill his orders.
In accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended by Law 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the information needed to process and fill orders is marked with an asterisk on the Website’s pages.
Requests for other information that is considered optional, or for information regarding the User’s interests in order to send him offers of services are to better know him and to improve the services offered to him.
When visiting our website, a “cookie” (a small text file) shall be created and saved on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie identifies you when you visit our website so that we can improve your navigation on the website and personalize your online experience (automatic recognition, list of your favorite residences…).
We also gather technical information about your computer whenever you open a page during your visit to our websites. Such information includes your IP (Internet Protocol), the operating system used, the browser type and the address of a Website that you came from, if applicable. We gather this information to improve the quality of your experience during your visit to our website, and we do not sell or transfer this information to third parties.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can delete or reject the enabled cookies. As each browser is different, you should refer to your web browser’s “Help” menu to see how to change the preferences regarding cookies. The website’s behavior remains the same and all the features are accessible.
Tuktuk in Paris works with the company Checkfront on online payment. The entire payment process to be made between the buyer and Checkfront is fully encrypted and protected. The SSL protocol is coupled to the electronic banking.
This means that information related to the order and the number of the credit card does not circulate on the Internet. The credit card number is not printed on any paper, bill, slip or any other listing. The trader has no knowledge of card numbers.
Tuktuk in Paris owns the intellectual property rights to all the items listed on the website.
It is consequently prohibited to reproduce, modify, transfer or use all or part of the website without the express written permission of Tuktuk in Paris.
It is forbidden to resell products or use the website for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Tuktuk in Paris.
These General Terms are governed by French law. Any dispute concerning their interpretation and/or execution is referred to the Court of Arbitration of Paris.
TUKTUK IN PARIS– TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Terms of Sale are in accordance with the provisions of Article R.211-12 of the Tourism Code. To comply with legal provisions, we reproduce the articles. R211 to R211-3-11 of the Code.
Art. R.211-3 – Subject to the exclusions in the third and fourth paragraphs of Article L.211-7, any offer or sale of travel services or stays result in the delivery of appropriate documents that meet the rules defined by this section. In the case of the sale of airline tickets or tickets on a regular line not accompanied by services related thereto, the seller delivers to the purchaser one or more tickets for the entire trip, issued by the carrier or under its liability. In the case of transport on demand, the name and address of the carrier on whose behalf the tickets are issued, must be mentioned. The separate billing of the various components of a tourist package does not exempt the seller from fulfilling its obligations under the regulatory provisions of this section.
Art. R.211-3-1 – The exchange of pre-contractual information or the provision of contractual conditions shall be in writing. These can be done electronically under the validity and performance conditions under Articles 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code. The name or business name and the address of the seller are to be mentioned along with the indication of its registration under a) of Article L.141-3 or, where applicable, the name, address and indication of the registration of the federation or union mentioned in the second paragraph of Article R.211-2.
Art. R211-4 – Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the seller must provide the consumer with information on prices, dates and other aspects of the services provided during the trip or the stay such as:
1. the destination, the means, characteristics and categories of transportation used;
2. the type of accommodation, its location, its level of comfort and its main features, its approval and its tourist classification corresponding to the regulations or customs of the host country;
3. the restaurant services proposed;
4. the description of the itinerary when it is a tour;
5. the administrative and health formalities to be carried out by nationals or by citizens of another Member State of the European Union or a State that is party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area in case of, in particular, border crossings and their delays;
6. the visits, excursions and other services included in the package or available at extra cost;
7. the minimum or maximum size of the group allowed to make the journey or the stay and, if the journey or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, the deadline for informing the consumer in case of cancellation of the trip or holiday. This date cannot be set at less than twenty-one days before departure;
8. the amount or percentage of the price to be paid as a deposit upon signing the contract and the schedule for payment of the balance;
9. the conditions for revising prices as provided by the contract pursuant to Article R.211-8;
10. the cancellation policy for the contract;
11. the cancellation policy set out in Articles R.211-9, R211-10 and R211-11;
12. the information on the optional purchase of an insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation or an assistance contract covering certain special risks, including repatriation costs in case of accident or illness;
13. When the contract includes air transportation, the information for each flight segment, pursuant to Articles R.211-15 to R.211-18.
Art. R211-5 – The prior information provided to the consumer binds the seller, unless within the latter the seller has expressly reserved the right to change certain elements. The seller must, in this case, clearly indicate to what extent these changes may occur and to which elements. In any event, changes to the prior information must be communicated to the consumer before the contract is concluded.
Art. R211-6 – The contract between the seller and the buyer must be in writing, in duplicate, one of which is given to the purchaser, and signed by both parties. When the contract is concluded electronically, it is concluded pursuant to Articles 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code. The contract must contain the following clauses:
1. the name and address of the seller, its guarantor and its insurer and the name and address of the organizer;
2. the travel destination or destinations and, in case of a segmented trip, the various periods and their dates;
3. the means, characteristics and categories of transportation used, the dates and places of departure and return;
4. the type of accommodation, its location, its comfort and its main characteristics and its tourist classification under the regulations or customs of the host country;
5. the proposed restaurant services;
6. the itinerary if it is a tour;
7. the visits, excursions or other services included in the total price of the trip or stay;
8. the total price of the services billed and an indication of any possible review of this billing pursuant to the provisions of Article R.211-8;
9. an indication, if any, of the charges or fees related to certain services such as taxes for landing, embarkation or disembarkation at ports and airports, visitor’s taxes where these are not included in the price of the service or services provided;
10. the payment schedule and method; the last payment made by the buyer shall not be less than 30% of the travel or stay and shall be made upon delivery of the documents entitling the trip or stay ;
11. the special conditions requested by the buyer and accepted by the seller;
12. the manner in which the buyer may make a claim to the seller for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, which claim must be sent as soon as possible, by any means that provides a receipt to the seller, and, where appropriate, notified in writing to the tour operator and service provider concerned;
13. the deadline for informing the buyer in case of cancellation of the trip or stay by the seller if the trip or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7 of Article R.211-4;
14. the cancellation policy for the contract;
15. the cancellation policy provided for in Articles R.211-9, R211-10 and R211-11;
16. the details of the risks covered and the amount of coverage under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the seller’s professional liability;
17. the particulars of the insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation signed by the purchaser (policy number and insurer’s name) as well as the information concerning the assistance contract covering certain special risks, including the costs of repatriation in case of accident or illness, in which case, the seller must give the buyer a document specifying at a minimum the risks covered and the risks excluded;
18. the deadline for informing the seller in case of transfer of the contract by the buyer;
19. the commitment to provide to the buyer, at least ten days before the scheduled departure, the following information:
a) the name, address and telephone number of the seller’s local representative or, failing that, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of local organizations that can assist the consumer in case of difficulty or, failing that, the telephone number to urgently establish contact with the seller;
b) for the travel or stay of minors abroad, a phone number and an address providing direct contact with the child or the responsible person at the location of the stay;
20. The termination and refund clause for the amounts paid by the buyer, without penalty, in case of non-compliance with the notice requirement under 13° of Article R.211-4;
21. The commitment to provide to the buyer, in good time before the beginning of the trip or stay, the departure and arrival times.
Art. R211-7 – The buyer can transfer the contract to a transferee who meets the same conditions as him for the trip or stay, as long as the contract has not gone into effect. Unless there is a stipulation that is more favorable to the transferor, he must inform the seller of his decision by any means that can produce an acknowledgment of receipt within seven days before the trip begins. In the case of a cruise, this period is extended to fifteen days. This assignment is not subject in any case, to any prior authorization of the seller.
Art. R211-8 – When the contract contains an express right to revise prices, within the limits provided for in Article L.211-12, it must indicate the specific terms for calculating the price changes, both to the upside and downside, including the amount of related transportation costs and taxes, the currency or currencies that may affect the price of the trip or stay, the portion of the price to which the variation applies, the exchange rate for the currency or currencies used as a benchmark when setting the price shown in the contract.
Art. R211-9 – If, before the buyer’s departure, the seller is forced to make a change to one of the essential elements of the contract such as a significant price increase, and when he disregards the obligation to inform referred to in 13° of Article R211-4, the buyer may, without prejudice to claiming reparation for any damages suffered, and after being informed by the seller by any means that can provide an acknowledgment of receipt:
– Either cancel the contract without penalty and obtain an immediate refund of the amounts paid;
– Or accept the modification or alternative trip offered by the seller; an addendum to the contract detailing the changes is then signed by the parties; any decrease in price is deducted from the sums remaining due by the buyer and, if the payment already made by the latter exceeds the price of the changed service, the overpayment must be returned before the date of his departure.
Art. R211-10 – In the case provided for in Article L.211-14, when, before the buyer’s departure, the seller cancels the trip or stay, he must inform the buyer by any means capable of providing an acknowledgment of receipt; the buyer, without prejudice to claiming reparation for any loss suffered, shall obtain from the seller the immediate repayment of the sums paid without penalty; the purchaser shall receive, in this case, an compensation at least equal to the penalty he would pay if the cancellation was of his own act by that date. The provisions of this Article shall in no way prevent the conclusion of an amicable agreement whose purpose is the acceptance by the buyer of an alternative trip or stay proposed by the seller.
Art. R211-11 – When, after the buyer’s departure, the seller is unable to provide a major portion of the services under the contract representing a significant percentage of the price paid by the buyer, the seller must immediately make the following provisions without prejudice to claiming reparation for any loss suffered:
– Either offer services to replace the services to be provided and bear any additional cost and, if the services accepted by the buyer are of inferior quality, the seller must reimburse him the price difference, upon his return;
– Or, if unable to propose any alternative service or if this is refused by the buyer for valid reasons, provide tickets to the buyer, at no extra price, to ensure his return, in conditions that may be deemed equivalent, to the place of departure or to another location agreed by both parties.
The provisions of this Article shall apply in case of non-compliance with the requirement in 13° of Article R.211-4.